WooCommerce integration is simple and fast, in a few clicks you will be able to create your products and receive your orders.
It is however important to note that:
- Shop permalinks must be properly configured.
- When an order is placed on your store, we will receive it only if it is marked as 'processing'.
This is the case for most payment methods, but if you have activated payment on delivery for instance, the order be on a 'pending' or 'on hold' state in your WooCommerce dashboad and we will not receive the order.
- To echo the previous point, an order placed on your shop using a deferred payment will not be taken into account by the application. We recommend you to only allow payments by credit card or Paypal.
- Your hosting must be configured properly for an e-commerce store: images upload process to your store is a greedy process. Therefore, a first price hosting may not be robust enough to handle the addition of products and images in an automated way.
- If the products are well created but the images are not uploaded, you may need to ask your provider to disabled "mod_security" for your domain.