Few technical constraints are imposed, however there are some.
🔥 What is forbidden 🔥
- Never duplicate a product created by the app: it won't be taken into account by our system if a customer placed an order.
- Don't delete "SKUs", don't modify them.
- Don't delete variants / sizes or color names, don't swap colors / sizes options.
- Don't change the product type.
- Don't change Vendor name.
- Do not mark your orders as processed (fulfilled): we will do it automatically. If you fulfill your orders, we will not be able to update your customer tracking number.
Whatever the medium, neon colors are to be avoided : neon colors are not printable. If you send a file with embedded fluorescent colors, we will print with the closest rendition.
White supports (or close to white, like beige)
On white supports (clothes or accessories) as well as on very light supports (beige...) the white is never printed.
Whether on a white t-shirt, a white mug or a white tote bag, white part of the image will never be printed: it is the color of the product that will replace the ink.
Black on black
For visual reasons, the color black will never be printed on a black fabric: it is the color of the fabric that will replace the ink.
The higher the resolution of your image, the more you will be assured of a well detailed product.
Regarding the dimensions of your visuals, be sure to send files of at least 2000 pixels wide (and 5000 pixels maximum), in 150 DPI : the rendering will be perfect.
However, even if our printers allow us a very precise rendering of your visuals, the textile is less defined than a sheet of paper: micro-details may not appear properly.
That's it, it's over.